Thank you for your hard work!
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit joshuadavi.es. I can also be reached on LinkedIn. Remember: we have a number of briefings on a variety of storytelling topics- if one area interests you, please feel free to ask. Here is one example file on breathing: Voice Power.
Public speaking clubs around the world: toastmasters.org The cheapest and best place to improve your speaking!
Good storytelling videos:
- Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL041175D98FDFF815
Websites with story lists:
Better image sources to use in story PowerPoints:
Remember: always check for IP rights, and always follow company branding guidelines.
Suggested Books: A small sampling of our favorite books.
- FREE! (the book we used in class): Character Trumps Credentials- http://connectedstrategygroup.com/find-stories-tell-thank-you/
- Made to Stick
- The Secret Language of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire Action Through Narrative
- Whoever Tells the Best Story Wins: How to Use Your Own Stories to Communicate with Power and Impact
- Show Me the Numbers: Designing Tables and Graphs to Enlighten
- Lead with a Story: A Guide to Crafting Business Narratives That Captivate, Convince, and Inspire
Sentiment Analysis Tools (for analyzing audience):
- https://watson-pi-demo.mybluemix.net/ (best overall)
- https://www.crystalknows.com/ (LinkedIn based)
- http://tonecheck.com/ (good for self analysis of texts)