Thank you for your hard work!
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com or visit joshuadavi.es. I can also be reached on LinkedIn. Remember: we have a number of briefings on a variety of persuasive speaking topics- if one area interests you, please feel free to ask.
Follow the link above to access the private slides.
Free books of good questions:
- Character Trumps Credentials (give it a quick Google- the download is free)
Suggested Books: A small sampling of our favorite books.
- A Humble Inquiry
- Leading with Questions
- Conversational Intelligence
- A more Beautiful Question
- The Art of Asking
- The Secret Language of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire Action Through Narrative
- Resonate Online: http://resonate.duarte.com/
Sentiment Analysis Tools (for analyzing audience):
- https://watson-pi-demo.mybluemix.net/ (best overall)
- https://www.crystalknows.com/ (LinkedIn based)
- http://tonecheck.com/ (good for self analysis of texts)