Thank you for your hard work!
Would you like to keep growing your skills? Then consider signing up for our FREE 5 Minute Mentor micro-learning follow up. You'll get access to one module per week for about 4 months. Each module reviews key leanings, and helps you stretch your ability even further, all in just 5 minutes a week. To sign up, please enter your name, and email in the form.
My public speaking resources (for body language, voice, and structure tips):
- How Experts Gain Influence
- Connect, Then Lead
- Developing EP
- As You Start Your Career, Focus on People Skills
Books: A small sampling of our favorite books.
- Executive Presence: The Missing Link Between Merit and Success
- Creating Personal Presence: Look, Talk, Think, and Act Like a Leader
- Power Cues: The Subtle Science of Leading Groups, Persuading Others, and Maximizing Your Personal Impact
- Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive
- To Sell Is Human
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
Sentiment Analysis Tools (for analyzing audience):
- https://watson-pi-demo.mybluemix.net/ (best overall)
- https://www.crystalknows.com/ (LinkedIn based)
- http://tonecheck.com/ (good for self analysis of texts)
Mastering EP for Introverts: First of all, DO read the books/articles suggested above! Regardless of personality type they will be the best starting point. After that, try the resources below—
- Quiet Influence: The Introvert's Guide to Making a Difference
- Introverts vs. Extroverts in Leadership
- Can introverted executives lead with executive presence?
- Executive Presence for Introverts: Three Ways to Show Your Colors Without Changing Your Stripes
- You’re Never Too Experienced to Fake It Till You Learn It
- The Authenticity Paradox